[TriLUG] best practice? maintaining a one-off Debian 3.0 package

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Mon Nov 4 17:11:44 EST 2002

Pretty simple - I wanna build a package that's out of Debian 3.0, but
with a small patch applied (not yet ready for sending upstream).
Anyone got recommended links or docs on the subject?

Whatever involves the least amount of pain would be best - I don't
hope to do this build much, as I'm hoping it'll prove to be valuable
to go upstream soonish :)

James
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4