[TriLUG] OT: CD envelopes

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 4 19:49:04 EST 2002

Oh, I almost forgot the cheapest envelopes you can find (usually at garage
sales!!):
the old 5" floppy disks came in great envelopes which will easily hold a
single CD. The only problem is that although their height is OK the width is
a little too wide, but this is easily solved by taking a piece of thin
cardboard (an old AOL CD container is perfect for this!!), insert it in the
floppy disk envelope, take one piece of permanent scotch tape and fold and
tape to size. Even better some of these envelopes are coated to protect
against scratches!! It also goes without saying that old 5" floppy boxes are
excellent for storing CD's as well.---Bon Appetit.