[TriLUG] Extra NIC

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Nov 6 06:49:24 EST 2002

Little switches are so cheap and small these days that you're much
better off buying one.  Save yourself a lot of headache and buy one.

Now, if you just want to experiment, well, go for it.

With ISA NICs, forget it.  With PCI NICs, you only have two interrupts
to share with Intel architecture.  So, you have hardware resource issues
as more NICs go into the box.

Good luck!