[TriLUG] FreeS/WAN

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Thu Nov 7 09:33:22 EST 2002

yes I looked at
http://iwsun4.infoworld.com/articles/tc/xml/01/05/07/010507tcvpnsoftware.xml

they said the BSD was really nice.  but I don't have any exterience with
FreeBSD

I am trying to set up both eventually.
but right now I would like to connect to a sonic fire wall or a windows
2000  vpn server.
Then I would like to eventually have an all linux solution with two
linux servers connecting the vpn together for site-site.

Ben