[TriLUG] FreeS/WAN

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 09:42:48 EST 2002

If the LinkSYS router is set to pass IPSec, then you can use ESP to
establish a link with any other server (windows or Sonic), but you will
have to disable AH.

Note, LinkSYS makes an updated router that does IPSec, so you can spend
just a few bucks and not have to bring up a FreeS/wan box on the inside
of your network.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes