[TriLUG] FreeS/WAN

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Thu Nov 7 09:51:52 EST 2002

is this what you are talking about?  Linksys BEFSX41
I need to get one of these then.

I have a BEFSR41 that has ipsec pass through enabled.

What is ESP?   no really what is ESP.  :)

and AH?

Ben

--
Ben Simpson, MCSE
Systems Engineer

Silex Technologies
http://www.silextech.com
For free telephone tech. support call Silex Technologies today!
1-877-718-7627 option 2