[TriLUG] RH Updates

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 09:28:29 EST 2002

Okay... My bad.  I was actually using the VALinux distro, which was
built from Red Hat's 6.x series, and totally interchangeable with Red
Hat's 6.x.  The addition of OpenSSH must have been one of the many
helpful modifications made by the VALinux folks!

Of course VALinux is no more - or at least they no longer put forth
their own distro (for which I morn...)

Jon