[TriLUG] Please help......

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Fri Nov 8 12:04:22 EST 2002

I am trying to get sendmail to work with ldap.  I have read just about
everything about sendmail and ldap.
here is my configs.

I am trying to set up mailrouting.

I would like to send a message to ron at silextech.com and it go to ron at someotherdomain.com
I have set up the entries in Ldap with Directory Administrator under ron's username.
Sendmail is compiled for ldap
I just can't get sendmail to find ron's entry.

but when i use sendmail -bt and type /parse ron at silextech.com
it will not return the fact that it should be routing to a different domain.
Any help is appreciated.  I have been working on this for weeks.
I don't want to use postfix because it is really nice to just type it into directory administrator.

divert(0)
define(`_USE_ETC_MAIL_')dnl
include(`/usr/share/sendmail/cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl
VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc	8.9.3-21 (Debian) 20000309')
OSTYPE(`debian')dnl
DOMAIN(`debian-mta')dnl
LOCAL_CONFIG
FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
Cwsilextech.com

FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
FEATURE(redirect)dnl
FEATURE(`nouucp', `reject')dnl
FEATURE(`dnsbl')
FEATURE(access_db)
LDAPROUTE_DOMAIN('silextech.com')dnl
FEATURE(ldap_routing)dnl
define(`confLDAP_DEFAULT_SPEC',`-h localhost -b o=silex technologies,c=us')dnl

define(`confME_TOO', True)dnl
MAILER_DEFINITIONS

MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

LOCAL_CONFIG

## Custom configurations below (will be preserved)

--
Ben Simpson, MCSE
Systems Engineer

Silex Technologies