[TriLUG] Please help......

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Fri Nov 8 15:22:24 EST 2002

Wow.  that actually worked.

I had to change the default (because it has it's own schema)
like this.......

virtual_maps = ldap:ldapsource

ldapsource_server_host = ldap.silextech.com
ldapsource_search_base = o=silex technologies, c=us
ldapsource_query_filter = (mailLocalAddress=%s)
ldapsource_result_attribute = mailRoutingAddress
ldapsource_domain = silextech.com
ldapsource_bind = no

Thanks for your help, Michael.  I have been trying to get sendmail to do
this with no luck.

--
Ben Simpson, MCSE
Systems Engineer

Silex Technologies
http://www.silextech.com
For free telephone tech. support call Silex Technologies today!
1-877-718-7627 option 2