[TriLUG] Ejoyed sendmail session

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun Nov 10 11:29:56 EST 2002

Also, kudos go to Roy Vestal for arranging the room, and providing all
of the network equipment and power strips that made it so easy to hook
up to the network!

BTW, we were having some problems with the Airport wireless base
station; hopefully someone with more airport experience than me can help
us get that fixed at the Thursday meeting...

--Jeremy