[TriLUG] Mailserver Lecture notes...

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Nov 11 06:24:21 EST 2002

Here's my thanks!!!  Good job, Jon.

I'm really impressed with the enthusiasm and activity within trilug and
hope to become more active in the group.

It was great to come in with my computer and get the help of Jimmy and
Jeremy with some technical glitches.  I am fairly new to Linux and
appreciate the encouragement from peers.

While Microsoft products may be my bread and butter right now, I foresee
a time when I can have a pure Linux option...