[TriLUG] Rolling Your Own RPM 101

John R. Hicks angryjohn69 at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 12:55:47 EST 2002

I'd most definitely be interested in an RPM class!  No matter when it
ends up being (before/after xmas) , it's fine with me.  Sign me up as
well!

John

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 11:39, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:

    Tanner has volunteered to teach a "Rolling Your Own RPM 101 (with
    special emphasis on the spec file)" class. I also see Sinner has posted
    some instructions that he uses. So who's interested in a class?

    Tanner wrote:
    > I'm not sure, however, if it would be better to try it next month
    > or wait until after the holidays.  I kind of like the idea of
    > doing a new class every month, but...

    I don't mind organizing a class for December, but I figured it may be
    difficult to schedule something for everyone (or the most people) to be
    able to come. Holiday times tend to get a little hectic.

    I like the idea of a class every month or so - as many as we can do :)
    so who'd be interested in "Rolling Your Own RPM 101" and would you like
    in December or prefer after the holidays??

    Lisa B.

    TriLUG Organizational FAQ: