[TriLUG] Kernel compilation class

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Nov 11 14:11:29 EST 2002

Yeah, we're definitely talking runlevel 3 stuff here.  No GUIs necessary
to spew audio over IP.

I don't know enough about it to do it yet will look forward to the
January meeting!!!

I dream of the day when the server issues a DHCP address over wireless
to my guitar, mic, et al.  Then, you click on a button on your monitor
to set the frequency response for the venue along with anything else
like record multiple channels to hard disk.

Ah, time to kiss my huge mixing board good bye.