[TriLUG] ...while we're talking about printers,

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Nov 13 09:21:38 EST 2002

> what is the syntax to differentiate the 3 ports on the jetdirect?

parallel port #1 is 192.168.1.252:9100
parallel port #2 is 192.168.1.252:9101
parallel port #3 is 192.168.1.252:9102

i've had excellent luck using linux printing (LPD/CUPS) and samba together to
do networking printing from windows boxes, especially in conjunction with jet
directs.  let me know if i can help you out.

jason