[TriLUG] WaHoo! Congrats to Lisa

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 23:59:35 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 23:51, Mike Johnson wrote:

> Everyone, please welcome Lisa Boyd, the newest member of the TriLUG steering
> committee!  Lisa has already done some really cool stuff for the group,
> including starting the whole TriLUG lunch thang, as well as being one of
> the organizers of the recent mail server class.

Congratulations to Lisa!  I'm sure that her organizational skills will
give our group be a much appreciated boost in activity level (Although
folks already tell us that we are *the* most active users group in the
Triangle!).

So long to Kevin, and many, many thanks for your leadership and the huge
volume of volunteer hours you have put in to help your fellow man/geek!
You may not be on the steering committee anymore, but I know you are
still (on) the board of directors - so we'll continue to hear from you.

Take care one and all.

Jon Carnes