[TriLUG] Kernel Compilation / Configuring Class

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 19 20:51:32 EST 2002

Consider me signed up for this class (if I'm in country).

I have my e-mails from the last couple of days as a testament of my
inability to properly configure the kernel of a 7.3 RH machine thus far
and I'd really like to learn how to properly build/customize/whatever
my own kernel.

Corey - you aren't related to the late Dr. Thomas Dent Mutter from the
Philly area, are you?

Greg