[TriLUG] desktop wireless NIC

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Wed Nov 20 10:10:55 EST 2002

Jeremy...

It's basically a bridge... according to the user guide you can have...

Hub->Linksys -- air -- linksys->PC

or

PC->Linksys -- air -- AccessPoint->Hub

A friend is getting one (today or tomorrow, if UPS is to be believed) to
hook his Xbox in without the 100ft wire running downstairs.

I'll let you know.

CJK