[TriLUG] quick DB ?

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Wed Nov 20 13:55:48 EST 2002

Do they want to use Access to "access" the database or do they want a
Unix database with an Access like frontend?  If they just want the first
option, both MySQL and PostgreSQL have ODBC drivers that will allow
Access to do just about anything it can with an MDB file, but the data
will reside on the Unix server.

--Reggie