[TriLUG] Using remote font server (LTSP) with WordPerfect2000 for Linux?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu Nov 21 15:43:23 EST 2002

if i recall LTSP has an option in the client config file to use an alternate
XFS server (the option can either be global or specific to a particular
workstation).  while i highly doubt that this option will magically solve
your problem, it might provide a semi-useful workaround if you play with it.

jason