[TriLUG] Class Topic Request: DNS and Routing

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 22 10:10:31 EST 2002

Jonathan,

Let me know if you're interested in a co-instructor.  I would be happy to
contribute to this effort, as I've been doing BIND and DNS configuration,
troubleshooting, and maintenance for quite some time now.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 --Ben Franklin--