[TriLUG] kernel customizing question

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 23 11:39:10 EST 2002

Yeah, I ran lilo but it barked back with some errors about not being
able to find the image which was sitting right there in the /boot
directory.  The paths looked good as I didn't have any typos in the
name so I didn't have any idea where I went wrong.  I may try this over
again this afternoon while documenting each step along the way to see
where it is I"m going wrong.

Greg