[TriLUG] Class Locations

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Mon Nov 25 12:01:08 EST 2002

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone an update on a few things and ask for
some help. I recently went through all the emails I had saved and have
come up with 8 class topics. I'm sure there will be many more come up
but this gives us a great start! (I'll share what those 8 topics are a
little later.)

Now - for the help part. So that we don't overwhelm Roy at RTI, do any
of you have suggestions for alternative class locations? If you might be
able to help out with hosting a class or two, email me offlist. We would
like to try and stay centralized to the Triangle area, but we may have
classes in some different locations.

Thanks for your help and support! I look forward to organizing these
classes and hope that you find value in them.

Lisa B.