[TriLUG] Class Locations

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Nov 25 12:26:57 EST 2002

i dunno if alphanumeric on wake forest rd in raleigh would be willing to host yet know they have facilities.  ywca on oberlin rd in raleigh has rooms yet might slap a $30 fee on the rental.  exploris has rooms yet charges out the wazoo unless you get them to approve it as an internal event.

how about ncsu?