[TriLUG] Scanner recommendations

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue Nov 26 15:32:39 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 14:56, B. Evans wrote:
> I use linux mostly in a server sense so I can't say much on it's use
> under linux, (...)
>
> On win2k it has done very well (...)

> As I said, haven't tried it under linux yet (...)

> Michael Thompson wrote:

Mmmm

I thought I had read that Michael asked specifically about scanners
under Linux.

Let's see:

> >What brand/model scanner would be my best bet for Linux compatibility?

Yes, I was right!

It was a question about Linux. I think it makes sense to ask about Linux
in a Linux mailing list.

As for the original question, I haven't tried using a scanner under
Linux at all. Sorry.

Salut,
Sinner
--