[TriLUG] my latest kernel attempt

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 28 00:05:23 EST 2002

Thanks!  I'll try it.   I checked my old e-mails and, yes, that was a
suggestion.  Give me the "Silver Brickhead" (a.k.a. Can of Spam) award
for ignoring those steps the first time 'round (and the second, and
third).

(however, it would be nice if a Trilugger who had kernel recompiling
experience would write a how-to for the rest of us)

Greg