[TriLUG] A "Newbie Linux Manual" for ____ (fill in the blank).

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 30 01:46:18 EST 2002

Linuxdot - Newbie Linux Manual

http://www.linuxdot.org/nlm/

Today's GnomeCLICK is another great resource for Linux newbies. The Linux
Newbie Manual features instruction and tips on everything from logging in
and creating a user account to upgrading the kernel. These mini-tutorials
are clear and concise chunks of useful information for those new to the
Penguin. Well-written and easy to incorporate into your daily use, the
Newbie Linux Manual is a definite bookmark.

(The preceding Newbie tip comes from Lockergnome's Penguin Shell newsletter.
Since newbies can use all the help they can get, I thought I would post it
for their use.---Al Johnson)