[TriLUG] Always spell check

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sat Nov 30 19:56:23 EST 2002

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 07:47:16PM -0500, William Gomeringer spoke thusly:
> I'm an ass. Always spell check before you send William, always or you
> might end with words like platops.

Obviously you've not been here long enough to have seen all of my
attempts at "creative spelling" over the years *grin*

All that being said - have you checked the pcmcia card coinfigs to
make sure pcmcia isn't stealing the sound's IRQs? i've had this
problem with several different "platops" over the years.

I'm also going to forward this to someone I know who works rather
heavily with Thinkpads to see what she has to say on the matter.

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --