[TriLUG] OpenBSD-stable ... ftp or cdrom install?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 15:33:40 EST 2002

Chris, I'll be happy to keep the ISO up-to-date if you want to keep
doing the ftp... I don't think there are too many of us using this
resource right now, but as more folks come on-board we'll see use of
this really pick up.

Folks are slowly learning about the advantages of OpenBSD as a firewall
or VPN endpoint.

Jon