[TriLUG] web stats

JoJo Almario jalmario at intrah.org
Mon Dec 2 16:01:35 EST 2002

I know some on thelist have talked about this before.  DOes anyone have a good suggestion for a web tracking and stats tool for a website that will measure the following?:

Hits/visits/sessions
Top referrers sorted by number of hits
Number of hits per page sorted by number of hits
Distribution over time
Top level domains hitting the site sorted by number of hits
A graph that charts the number of hits and visits on a daily basis over
time.  A weekly total would be fine

How many hits
Top 10 files
Where are hits coming from (top-level domains)
Distribution over time (are we getting more hits on certain days?)
Browsers being used.

I have been thinking about Wusage but I am unsure of its limits. Any insights welcome...even sarcastic flames why I shouldnt use a certain product.  I have to consider everything for this.

TIA

JoJo

--

JoJo Almario