[TriLUG] Purchasing a Linux cluster

Elliot Peele ebpeele2 at pams.ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 3 12:47:30 EST 2002

I've never really had this problem with any servers from Dell. You have
to make sure that you are talking to the linux tech support and not the
windows tech support though.

With my laptop on the other hand, which was bought with windows because
I had to. I have had Dell techs cringe, but its mostly because they just
don't know much of anything about linux. The secret to this is if you
can avoid it just don't tell them your running linux.

Elliot