[TriLUG] Kernel Class - December 14th

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Tue Dec 3 16:05:22 EST 2002

Date: December 14, 2002
Time: 2 pm - 4 pm
Where: Bldg F, room 101 SAS Campus Dr.
What: Kernel Class

Tom "Spot" Callaway has agreed to teach a kernel class on Saturday,
December 14th from 2 pm until 4 pm at SAS. This will be a lecture with a
question and answer session. There will only be enough room for you to
bring a laptop and there will not be internet access. Tom and I are
still working on an outline for the class. I should have more detailed
information and directions in a few days.

It is VERY important that you let me know if you are interested in
coming to this class. Everyone is welcome, but I will have to submit a
list of names that will be checked at the security gate. If you do not
tell me that you are coming, Security will not let you in! Until we get
something set up on the web site, please email me to let me know you
would like to attend.

Thank you for your support with these classes! We have several more in
the works. We hope that you find them beneficial!

Lisa B.
Trilug Outreach / Public Relations