[TriLUG] member web pages

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 8 10:17:52 EST 2002

One of the SC moved the WWW domain pointer off to another machine,
however they didn't setup the http.conf file properly so you and I are
both F**ked up the *ss.  Me in particular as I have about 5 companies
looking in vain to find my resume on www.trilug.org/~jonc..

I've been trying to fix it now for a few days, but the rights are locked
up so tight on the new server that I can't access the files to set them
up properly.

Sorry to be venting my liver, but unless you have two kids, no job, and
Christmas around the corner, you don't know how painful it is to have
employers pass over you because your on-line resume has been hi-jacked
by a less than through admin.

Feel free to flame me - It'll be the warmest I've been in 4 days.

Jon
===