[TriLUG] member web pages: work-around

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 8 10:52:26 EST 2002

I'm going to pro-actively apologies to the SC.  I hope they were simply
in the middle of moving the web-site when they lost power.  I was
frustrated by no response from anyone on the sys list (I emailed them
yesterday), and by the new server being so tightly secured.

I still can't access the new server, but I managed to modify the old
server, and turn off redirects for lot.trilug.org (one of the many
aliases for www.trilug.org)

You can now access the old server and the member web pages using:
  http://lot.trilug.org

And I've dropped a note to all the folks looking at my resume to use:
  http://lot.trilug.org/~jonc/resume

Take care.