[TriLUG] Speed Question with RHL 8.0 and KDE3

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Dec 8 23:57:02 EST 2002

Thanks to all that helped out on this, but due to some "oops'" that I
did to this "new" laptop, I've reloaded it with just the basics and
XFree86 from the RedHat Linux 8.0 distro. I now have it working with
Fluxbox, and ACIDLaunch over XFree 4, wireless and wired network, as
well as some other "tweaks".

I have the distro down to about 1GB total, yup, 1GB with all that I've
added. The RH only stuff is about 890MB.

Now to check the errata.
<grin!>