[TriLUG] Armor for the Free and Open Source argument

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 9 16:40:15 EST 2002

I just checked out the BSA's webpage (and feel more than slightly sickened
by it).  I knew the BSA would be more than willing to disrupt commerce to
investigate if Micro$oft would possibly owed a little bit of money but I
never know they were this involved in the processes.

Check out:
http://www.bsa.org/sweeps/

This is clickable map of the US (and world) proudly displaying in which
states settlements have been reached with companies for "license
violations".  Give me a break.

I don't like this one bit.

Time to see if I can move any more severs to GNU/Linux around here.

Greg