[TriLUG] Kernel Class - December 14th

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Mon Dec 9 22:53:09 EST 2002

As far as I know - everything is still on for the Kernel class this
Saturday. I have added those of you who (in the last few days) have
voiced an interest in coming.

I'm not exactly sure what we will be covering :) but we'll try to get
all your questions answered - one way or another! I was working with
Spot before the ice storm on notes/agenda. I'll try to get together with
him and make sure everything's set and hopefully get some more
information out to the list about the class :)

Lisa B.