[TriLUG] VTUN examples? Setup an ethernet tunnel.

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 17:05:52 EST 2002

You might want to see where the package installed the drivers then,
because it doesn't look like they are in your /dev dirctory.  You might
want to download the source files and install from that - or at least
read the instructions from there.  I'm sure they will be highly
illuminating.

Good Luck - Jon.