[TriLUG] Telocity/DirecTVDSL defunct

Rob Huffstedtler rob at bagpipe.com
Mon Dec 16 10:26:24 EST 2002

I'm in the same boat.  One of the things I liked about DirecTV is that
they had a very broad AUP (basically, they didn't care what you did as
long as you weren't using it for commercial hosting) and Linux was a
supported OS (not that I ever called support, but it was nice to know
that I could have if I wanted to).

I'm probably going to go with Earthlink.  I've had a dial up account
through them for when I travel for about 2 years now.  I've never had
any billing or service problems, so I'm happy.