[TriLUG] Telocity/DirecTVDSL defunct

Lee Fickenscher lfickenscher at ppaengineering.com
Mon Dec 16 11:55:57 EST 2002

Chris,
You can also use earthlink on time warner cable rather than RR, so that
muddies the issue even more. Basically you are looking at either bell
south for dsl or time warner for cable. I've used both and I would have
to recommend time warner unless you are sitting right on top of the dsl
switch. Speeds on my cable have been MUCH faster than speeds on my DSL.
I didn't have stability problems with either, however initial setup on
cable was _MUCH_ easier.

-Lee

--
Lee Fickenscher <lfickenscher at ppaengineering.com>