[TriLUG] TriLUG Shell and Imap Account update

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Dec 16 17:53:43 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 17:44, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

> Finally, please note that everyone who has switched over to the new
> system, you are now eligible to use the TriLUG imap server.  However,
> you must request that your e-mail forwarding alias be turned off
> before it will work.  To request that your forwarding alias be
> turned off, please send a message requesting that to sys at trilug.org.
>
> And, if you have any questions about the new setup, please feel
> free to e-mail me.

Also, I've put up some documentation on the new services here:
TriLUG Mail Server / Member Services FAQ :
http://www.trilug.org/~jeremy/mailfaq/TriLUG-mail-faq.html

Please check there for the configuration information you'll need for the
IMAP mail server accounts.  And please let me know if you have
corrections/suggestions/additions.

Thanks, and enjoy the new services!

--Jeremy