[TriLUG] Telocity/DirecTVDSL defunct

Dan Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Tue Dec 17 11:04:02 EST 2002

It was a statement of fact... no implied propaganda.  I have friends who
got their cable modem back a day or so after they got their power back.  I
had my DSL back when I got my power back.  Simple statements of fact, I
think you might be reading too much into what I say.  For the record
<sheesh>:

My power went out Wednesday night and came back Saturday night.  My DSL was
back up when power came up.

My friend's power went out Wednesday night and came back Sunday morning.
His cable modem was out until Monday night.

--On Monday, December 16, 2002 04:21:50 PM -0500 Tanner Lovelace

--
Dan