[TriLUG] Nikon CoolPix 4300

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Dec 17 15:53:05 EST 2002

Michael Thompson wrote:

> Has anyone had experience connecting a Nikon CoolPix 4300 camera to
> Linux?  The camera configuration in KDE only shows up to model CoolPix
> 990.  Tried a few Google searches with no luck.  Any help getting my
> shiny new camera to work would be appreciated!

i just pop the cf card into the pcmcia adapter, mount it, and
xv/copy away..  no messy cables for me to use to inadvertently
send my expensive camera crashing to the floor..  (coolpix 4500,
though, not 4300 -- dunno the difference)