[TriLUG] Telocity/DirecTVDSL defunct

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 18 03:20:05 EST 2002

Thanks for the recommendation. Yes, I knew about the advantage of going with
Earthlink, but I always like to keep my options as open as possible. If
another is going to be faster and cheaper and easier to use AND I can get my
mail forwarded to it... Well I'm sure you get my thinking. Thanks again for
the suggestion. I'll check their site out. I'm still open to other
suggestions as well. Thanks again.---Al Johnson