[TriLUG] RPM: spec file questions

H Brett Bolen wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 19 15:49:27 EST 2002

Is there a way to extract the spec file out of an rpm file?

When I list the files in the spec file, Do I have to use
a full pathname -- is there a way to use relative paths
( aka  tar cvf MyDir.tar ./MyDir )

Is there list of %vars I can use in the spec file?

Is Maximum RPM still a good source for info?