[TriLUG] replacement for netscrape mail

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Fri Dec 20 13:34:27 EST 2002

I am using Mozilla and it doesn't seem to have speeell check. :)
But it does connect to LDAP directories well and has SSL.
Kmail is good. Doesn't do LDAP.
Had to much trouble with Evolution.

Ben

--
Ben Simpson, MCSE
Systems Engineer

Silex Technologies
http://www.silextech.com
For free telephone tech. support call Silex Technologies today!
1-877-718-7627 option 2