flogging (was Re: [TriLUG] Outlook express and ssl.)

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Fri Dec 20 13:48:15 EST 2002

Just curious, what was the answer that you found?

...And dittos on the usefulness of this list, although a good flame now
and again is good for entertainment purposes (even if its directed at
me!), its nice to be able to ask newbie questions on a list and actually
get an answer that helps.  I was actually flamed on the gaim irc channel
for capitolizing gaim!  I laughed for hours...  BTW: its never GAIM!

Have a nice day everyone!

Michael Thompson