[TriLUG] replacement for netscrape mail

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 21:50:04 EST 2002

I second the recommendation of Evolution!

To import an Mbox file into Evolution, just create the folder you want
the mbox imported to, quit the application, and then copy the mbox file
over the one created by Evolution - delete the index files found there.
Once you access the folder Evolution will automagically re-index the
using the new mbox file!

Works like a charm, and I love it!  It works just the way I think an
Email client should.

Jon Carnes