[TriLUG] replacement for netscrape mail

Thomas C. Meggs tom at plik.net
Fri Dec 27 10:39:13 EST 2002

Jon Carnes wrote:
> Yes indeed-aly doo.  But you have to look beyond the question... to the
> yearning that lays inside, the deep desire to move over to complete
> freedom!  Freedom that comes with Linux/Evolution/Open Office/Mozilla.

Well, Microsoft wishes UNIX would die, but they still provide UNIX
Services for Windows. People have to have an upgrade path to Windows,
and what they are using right now has to work. ;) Obviously they aren't
doing the most terrible job either. The fact that Evolution doesn't run
on Windows is a primary reason why I don't run it.  I'm forced to use
Windows at several locations, and Mozilla allows me to access my mail in
a similar manner without changing configs around from location to location.

Regards,
Tom