[TriLUG] replacement for netscrape mail

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Sat Dec 28 10:06:59 EST 2002

i started the discussion, so let provide an update.

i switched over to mozilla and am so far moderately happy.
it has some minor warts and some serious ones to my mind.
for instance, not being able to move the files around is
a major wart (what if my cL drive didn't *have* the necessary
600mb to import my netscrape mail?); the inability to print
certain messages/pages is a major wart; the extra pull-aside
in filing messages is a minor one, as is the slightly worse
performance.  there are others, but..

its css compliance is a major plus, though.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"