[TriLUG] Roadrunner

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 30 11:02:21 EST 2002

Have a wife with a sense of humor and a love of unaltered Diet Cokes does
help.  I never drive drunk, and I never let my friends do it, either.  I
urge all of you to take a similar stance.

As for the jests about mixing reading AUPs carefully and rye bourbons in a
sentence, I ask you to please check the email for typos or other telltale
signs of intoxication.  And no, the spell checker didn't find any, either.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 --Ben Franklin--